Size Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real world field testing, and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
FORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
The RIDE-9 adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.
Adjust your RIDE-9 position for geometry before considering suspension effects, or variables like air pressure and shock compression. Make gradual, incremental changes, take notes, and be methodical. Don’t adjust in a hurry before a big ride. Take your time and enjoy the process.
Smoothlink suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
Smoothwall carbon uses one of the world’s most sophisticated carbon processes to deliver industry leading stiffness-to-weight, ride quality, and durability. We eliminate excess resin and fibers by using rigid internal molds instead of traditional air bladders. We then utilize different types of carbon in specific frame areas to maximize stiffness and impact resistance while minimizing overall weight.
- SMOOTHWALL Carbon. Full Sealed Cartridge Bearings. Press Fit BB. Internal Cable Routing. RIDE-9 Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate
- SizesS – M – L – XL
- ForkFox 36 Float EVOL FIT4 Performance Elite Series 140mm 44mm Offset
- Front Travel140mm
- ShockFox Float DPS EVOL Performance Elite
- Rear Travel140mm
- HeadsetFSA Orbit NO.57E
- StemRocky Mountain 35 AM
- HandlebarRace Face Turbine R 780mm
- GripsRocky Mountain Lock On XC
- BrakesShimano XT 2 Piston / Shimano RT66 180mm / Shimano RT66 180mm
- Brake LeversShimano XT
- ShiftersShimano XT
- Rear DerailleurShimano XT
- Cranks & ChainringsRace Face Aeffect Cinch 32T
- Bottom BracketShimano SM-BB71
- CassetteShimano XT 10-51T
- ChainShimano HG8100
- Front HubRocky Mountain Sealed Boost 15mm
- Rear HubDT Swiss 370 Boost 148mm
- SpokesDT Swiss Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0
- RimsRace Face AR 30
- TiresMaxxis Minion DHR II WT Maxx Terra 3C Tubeless Ready 29 x 2.4 / Maxxis Minion DHR II WT Maxx Terra 3C Tubeless Ready 29 x 2.4
- SeatpostRace Face Turbine R (by Fox) Dropper 30.9mm
- SaddleWTB Volt Race 142
- Weight12.88 KG / 28.7 LBS