Classic track bike details and construction (with convenient modern touches)
- All-steel frame and forks–nearly indestructible!
- Old school/traditional touches include:
- Round track fork blades for added stiffness.
- Fuj chromoly flat top fork crown with cutouts.
- Drilled out fork stiffeners (also called blades or tongues).
- Classic track geometry.
- Reynolds 520 butted chromoly steel frame and fork handle the toughest urban roads.
- Flip-flop rear hub lets you choose your riding style – fixed gear or freewheel.
- Keirin-style track handlebars (Keirin is the most exciting track racing event! Watch it on YouTube!).
- Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 25 tires: smooth rolling and super-durable.
- Alloy track-style, 46 T crankset with sealed bearing bottom bracket, 16 T fixed cog / 16 T freewheel
- Tektro R315 brakes
- Velo Retro 5-rivet saddle
- Alloy Track-style pedals with toe clips and straps
- Wheels: Alex double wall, 32 h rims; high-flange alloy sealed bearing hubs, stainless spokes