Match plus-size tires to Fuji’s lightest alloy frame and modern, aggressive geometry, and you have the Bighorn!
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame with smooth welds that is strong and lightweight with a refined look
- RockShox Judy Silver TK 27.5+ Solo Air suspension fork provides 120 mm of travel
- Tektro HD-M745 four piston brakes with 180 mm rotors
- SRAM SX Eagle 1 x 12 drivetrain
- Boost 148 x 12 mm thru-axle rear and 110 x 15 mm thru-axle front hub spacing stiffens the Bighorn’s chassis and creates stronger wheels
- Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5 x 2.8″ tubeless-ready tires provide increased traction and stability
- Internal cable routing keeps cables shielded from mud and debris