The Supracush’s all-use design features a beefy diamond pattern with Deity’s new TRC+ rubber compound. Deity says it’s the “world’s most comfortable grip.”
Your hands will have to be the judge of that, but Mountain Bike Action magazine declares it “the best bang for your buck when it comes to comfort and ultimate trail riding.”
And the Supracushes are a Test Riders’ Pick, so take your cue from those in the know. Only $21.95! A rainbow of colors!
- 34mm outer diameter with plush cushioning throughout
- Deep dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides traction
- Featuring DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for exceptional durability and increased grip
- Tapered inner sleeve to insure perfect contact with the handlebar
- Single clamp design with forward facing bolts that feature loc-tite
- Lasered black ano 6061 T6 aluminum clamps
- Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort
- Capped end for safety and comfort
- 133mm length with 34mm outer diameter
- Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice!
- Full color range available in Black, Stealth, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turq, Gum, Magenta, Purple, Shaolin Yellow, and Mint
- 118 grams for the set
- INSTALLATION TIP: To fully and properly install your SUPRACUSH grip due to the tapered inner sleeve…make certain to whack the end of the grip 3 times with the palm of your hand until the grip fully seats onto the handlebar. If you find the fit is a bit tight due to your particular handlebar, a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol can work wonders for lubrication. Finish the install by tightening the hardware to the specs listed on the packaging.