The North Loop makes riding farther, longer, and more often a breeze. Whether you’re heading across town or going on a ride with friends, the lightweight aluminum frame glides smoothly over city streets and bike paths like Lady Bird Lake. Medium and Large sizes only.
This Civia e-bike’s sporty riding position, Bosch Active Line Plus drive unit, and reliable build spec, makes hills, commutes and fitness rides a fun, no-sweat affair. Throughout the entire Civia line, comfort is key; the wide range of sizes accommodates most adults.
- Lightweight Aluminum step over frame with rear rack and fender mounts
- Detachable Bosch Powerpack 400 frame-mount battery
- Bosch Active Line Plus drive system offers 250 watts of power, 50 Nm max torque and up to 270% max drive assist
- Four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo; provides assistance up to 20 mph with a battery range that lasts 20-120 miles depending on assist level used, terrain, wind, weight on bike and other factors
- Bosch Purion compact computer neatly organizes controls on the handlebar
- Includes compact 2A battery charger
- Shimano and Microshift 10-speed drivetrain and Tektro Vela hydraulic disc brakes
- Puncture resistant tires
- Max tire size without fenders: 26” x 1.9”