Airborne Toxin 29 (Medium)
The Airborne Toxin 29 gives you all-mountain access.
Its tried and true aluminum frame construction provides a stiff, lively feel. The Toxin’s full suspension unit was created to be ridden hard and put away dirty.
RockShox supplies the 140mm-travel rear shock and Lyrik Select 150mm-travel fork to tame the roughest terrain.
Basic physics tells us that 29” tires cover the most ground efficiently, with Kenda 2.6” front and 2.4” rear meats for maximum traction and monster truck capabilities.
On the ups and downs, enjoy the simplicity of a SRAM Eagle 1×12 drivetrain for a wide open range on the hills and covering ground on the flats.
Hydraulic disc brakes with 200/180mm stainless rotors give you full grab status.
A 150mm-travel X-Fusion dropper post comes stock on the Toxin, giving you range of motion with the pull of the trigger.
Sealed bearings and SRAM components throughout the rest of the bike assure smooth sailing and minimum maintenance, leaving plenty of time for you to stay on the trail.
The Airborne Toxin 29 delivers everything you need to take on any terrain.
Bikes and accessories bought online ship next business day.
Live in Austin? Come on by! We are open with an outdoor showroom for browsing and test riding.
2 in stock
- FRAME: Full suspension aluminum with internal brake, shifter, and dropper post cable routing
- SHOCK: RockShox Monarch RT3 190×51, 140mm-travel, firm pedal tune
- FORK: RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC Ultimate Debonair, 150mm-travel
- SHIFTER: SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 trigger shift
- DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle 1×12
- CRANKSET: TruVativ Descendant 6K DUB Boost 148 Eagle with 32t X-Sync 2 chainring
- CASSETTES: RAM XG-1275 11-50t, 12-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed
- BB: SRAM DUB BSA
- BRAKES: SRAM Level T hydraulic disc
- ROTORS: SRAM Centerline 200mm front, 180mm rear, stainless steel
- FRONT HUB: Airborne Boost sealed cartridge bearing with 15×110 Maxle Stealth thru-axle
- REAR HUB: Airborne Boost sealed cartridge bearing sealed with 12×148 thru-axle
- RIMS: Airborne tubeless ready, 34mm inner width, 32-hole (tubeless valve stems included)
- TIRES: Kenda Hellkat 29 x 2.6” front, Nevegal 29 x 2.4” rear
- HEADSET: Sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered
- STEM: RaceFace Aeffect R, 0º rise, 40mm length
- HANDLEBAR: RaceFace Aeffect R, 20mm rise, 35mm clamping area, 780mm width
- GRIPS: Velo 135mm lock-on
- SEAT: Airborne railed
- SEAT POST: X-Fusion Manic cable actuated dropper, 150mm-travel, 31.6mm diameter
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Alloy
- PEDALS 9/16” pedals sold separately
- WEIGHT: 33 lbs. 6 oz.
All New Bikes, Mountain